– You have a realtor on your speed dial.
– The moving men remember your dog’s name. The neighbors don’t .
– One half of your basement is permanently full of flattened boxes.
– Your daughters’ favorite place to play is a wardrobe box.
– Your friends send emails saying: “Where in the world is ___________?” (sung to the tune of” Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? – the old geography video game).
– Your own mother calls information to get you phone number.
– You hate to commit to buying address return labels.
– You can’t remember what bank in what state you started your IRA.
– You can’t spell the word permanent.
– You own five bedspreads for your master bedroom.